The Electronic Edition of the
Works of P.R. Sarkar
• Welcome to EE9
• New content and features
• Download and try
• iPhone (Coming later)
• Buy EE9 now
• Become an EE9 distributor
• Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to EE9
Eledit 9, the latest Electronic Edition
of the Works of P.R. Sarkar,
is an application that you can download and
install on your computer or mobile phone.
Windows, Mac and Android versions are already available.
An iPhone versions will become available
in the near future.
New content and features
EE9 now contains almost
in 142 books,
including the recent titles
An Outline of Prout,
Who Is the Real Guru,
and Subha's'ita Sam'graha Part 5.
A few more books are currently being
prepared for inclusion, and will be
automatically downloaded into EE9
when they will become available.
Another new feature of EE9
is a searchable Sanskrit dictionary.
It contains over 140,000 words
and uses Roman Samskrta for
display and search.
EE9 also contains a new search
function capable of word,
phrase, wildcard and proximity search.
You can also save searches
for later quick access to
the list of matching results.
Download and try
You can download a free version
of EE9 and see for yourself how
The free version contains
a sampling of books and discourses,
while the full version contains 142 books and almost 1500 discourses.
Books and articles not included in the
free version are listed but greyed out.
Here are links for the Windows,
Mac and Android versions:
- Download the installer file above ("electronic_edition_setup.exe")
on your Windows machine and run it.
- If Windows issues a warning, e.g. "Windows prevented an unknown app from running",
click on "More Info" and then "[Run Anyway]".
- After the installation you will find "Electronic Edition" listed
among the programs in Windows' Start menu.
How to uninstall EE9 from a Windows machine
- If the EE9 program is running, close it.
- Open Windows' control panel.
- Click on Add/Remove programs.
- Locate "Electronic Edition 9" in the list of installed programs,
and click on "Uninstall".
- To manually remove the remaining files, find the
folder "C:\ProgramData\Electronic Edition 9"
and delete it.
- Download the DMG file from the above link to your Mac.
- If a previous version is already installed, stop it and remove it from Applications.
(Right click on it, and then "move to trash")
- Double-click on the downloaded DMG file to open it ("mount" it).
- In the mounted DMG, grab the "Electronic Edition" icon with the mouse
and drop it over "Applications". This will install EE9 on your machine.
- Because this software is not distributed by Apple, you will get
some warning during installation.
- In particular, the first time
you run it, you may have to control-click the EE9 icon
(instead of a regular click) and then give your permission
to run the app.
- To complete the installation, you may also have to open
Apple's menu, then "Security and Privacy",
then give your permission to install the app.
How to uninstall EE from a Mac machine
- Close EE program if it's running.
- Open Applications in Finder.
- Grab the "Electronic Edition" icon with the mouse
and drop it over the trash bin.
- Download the APK file from the link above to
your Android device.
- On your Android device, locate the APK
file in the Download folder(*)
and tap it to install it.
- Your device will request your permission to
install. Approve the installation to continue.
(Your device may also warn you that this app
is not from Google's official Play Store.
Give your approval to continue.)
- Please note that this app is completely
safe and doesn't require any additional
permissions: no access to the phone, sms,
files, camera, etc.
(*) Android devices have an app usually
named "File manager" or "Files" that you can
use to browse the folders and files on your
Downloaded files are usually saved into
a folder named "Download". If your device has
a memory expansion card, you may have to look
Status: under development
The iPhone version is under development
and it will appear in Apple's App Store
Buy EE9 now
- The Electronic Edition version 9 costs
75 USD / 65 Euro
for Windows, MacOS and Android. We want P.R. Sarkar's writings to be accessible in regions of the world where people may not be able to afford $75. If you feel you speak for such a region, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a possible discount.
- A single purchase allows you to install
the full EE9 on multiple devices running Windows,
MacOS, or Android.
- The iPhone version will work separately,
see below for details.
- EE9 may be bought online or
from Acaryas and Ananda Marga units
all over the world.
(See below if you want to become an
- You can also buy EE9 via PayPal
by sending the payment to email@example.com
- After the purchase you get a license code that
allows you to install the full EE9 dataset on
all your computers (Windows or Mac) and
Android phones and tablets.
- We recommend that you first download the free
trial version, check that everything
works well on your device,
and then buy your EE9 license.
- New books and additional material will be
added to EE9 in the coming months and years.
You will be able to download the latest data
with a single click at no extra cost.
- Even after changing phone or computer,
your EE9 license will always allow you to install
the latest version of EE9 on your new devices
(Windows, MacOS, Android) at no extra cost.
- If you need technical help or if you
have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- An iPhone version is under development,
and it will become available in the near future.
- Because of restrictions imposed by the iPhone's
Apple company, we will not be able to include
the iPhone version in the same bundle described
above that supports Windows, MacOS and Android
devices with a single license. Instead, we will have
to sell the iPhone app separately, and only
through the official Apple iOS App Store.
- In other words, there will be two
completely separate EE9 products: one
valid for Windows, MacOS, and Android,
and another valid only for the iPhone.
A license for one will not work
on the other.
- At present a price has not been set for the
iPhone version, but it will probably be less than
the above price for the multi-platform license.
- The system for receiving newly added books
later on, at no extra cost, will be the same
on the iPhone as on the other platforms.
Become an EE9 distributor
You can become an EE9 distributor
and sell EE9 licenses in Ananda Marga units,
during retreats, at lectures and public events, etc.
For more information contact
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register my copy with my license number?
On Android, there's a blue box in the home page
of the app, copy and paste the license number there.
On macOS and Windows, open the first tab (EE9 Home)
at the first page (Electronic Edition 9), and then copy
and paste your license number in the blue box, as in
If you have questions or require technical help
© Copyright 2021 eledit.net All Rights Reserved